Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Really 'In' Then?

Didnít want to enter in case I let the side down, (like last time), but somehow an idea happened, and Iíve now got a passable entry. And whatís more, itís ready. So book me in!

Default I`m in!!

After my car being broken into and my camera stolen (with my footage tapes! and the camera was in the boot :twisted: :twisted: ), dealing with my Insurance Company and sorting myself out a new camera I have come up with another idea which I filmed on Saturday. My original idea took a couple of days filming and just don`t have the time to do it all again. Plus a couple of mates have gone back to uni who helped out!!

Hopefully (fingers crossed!) I will get it edited in time. Already done a rough cut so its looking likely Just need to do some Effects and finish writing the music. :P

If all goes well then count me in!!!!!
    All I want to do with the rest of my life is Edit.

bump

So who has actually submitted an entry to date then?

I have so COUNT = 1.

Although I'm working on a new opening banner which I might tag onto the beginning and re-submit if I get to the stage where I am happy with it)

I'm working on it.... doesn't help that my "star" has moved house about 150 miles away.... How inconsiderate can you get?

Anyways - he's coming down in a couple of weeks so we can finish the filming....

Mine is fully cooked - but I'm using the free time left to add bits in, and to remove some awful interlacing. Count 2.

I've got one done

but its kinda....

erm...

risque

so you don't get to see it

the red looks really good on her tho
    My System Specs:

Cameras: 2 x Canon XL1s
    Computer: Dual Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz processors (hyperthreaded) - Intel SE7505VB2 mother board - 2 Gb PC2100 RAM kingston -Adaptec FireConnect 4300 -2xseagate 10K scsi hdd 150G ea -2xseagate 7200 ide hdd 200G ea - Plextor PX-708A DVD burner - ATi Raedon 9800Pro video with Dual SUN 21\" monitors - Sound Blaster Platinum live!
    Software: Windows XP Pro with SP2 - Pyro Pro (adobe\'s premier pro, encore DVD, and audition bundle)

Only nine days to go now. I hope the entry count is at least into double figures by now.

BTW. I hope you picked up my refreshed entry Marc as I finally got around to changing my opening banner.

I am filming my entry tonight. My actress has left it late, so I hope I have enough time left to edit properly.

COMPAQ something or other with 500Gb Boot Disk, 1Tb external Firewire Disk, 4Gb Memory and a super duper sound card, 19" TFT Monitor etc etc etc
    Sony TRV33e : Sony TRV310e : Canon XM2
    Sony Vegas Studio editions to v11

Remember, there is always more to learn than there is to teach.

Yep, your entry is sitting on my HDD Mr Mills (along with two others).

Quote Originally Posted by purejammy
    I am filming my entry tonight. My actress has left it late, so I hope I have enough time left to edit properly.

So then Mr Jammy, is this actress 'monochrome' material or is she fit enough for full technicolor?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast