Thread: Theres lava in my house

1. Cool Theres lava in my house

My green screen arrived yesterday
    So here`s my first time using it, im pleased but a not 100% I think I should have had some green going up the cubes, so they look like theyre submerged a bit.... see what you think....

please offer advice as im new to the screen....

https://youtu.be/vbbEqf6Zp94
    For short amusing clips, check out my channel.......... Click HERE

please feel free to subscribe and share before the kids kill each other lmao

Blog Entries

I don't mind the mix of the cartoon lava and real video - it's quite amusing. It's a shame the bubling/spitting lava doesn't work so well (lava stays in mid air). How do you dod it - did you have overlay footage or are you using some sort of particle generator?
    Tim

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    I don't mind the mix of the cartoon lava and real video - it's quite amusing. It's a shame the bubling/spitting lava doesn't work so well (lava stays in mid air). How do you dod it - did you have overlay footage or are you using some sort of particle generator?
    I have recently purchased a green screen, to which I laid on the floor and got the flowing lava footage, when I watched it back it didn't feel right with cubes, if it was real they would move up down etc, and I thought to make it a little more realistic a few splashs up against them... but the only footage I could find that matched colouring etc, was this, and to be honest I never noticed the "freezing" and not laying back down to the rest of the lava... its another learning thing for me... thanks again for comment, glad you think its amusing kids love it especially when I speed them up
    For short amusing clips, check out my channel.......... Click HERE

please feel free to subscribe and share before the kids kill each other lmao