Thread: Our comedic action film! Critique!

Default Our comedic action film! Critique!

We shot something different for our channel and wanted to see what you all thought! Let us know! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntPvsjRKLqg

2. Default

its ok, bit weird lol.... personally the only thing I didn't like was the amount of camera movements, kinda reminded me of blair witch for that... like being on a boat...

definitely "different" so I commend you for that...
    For short amusing clips, check out my channel.......... Click HERE

please feel free to subscribe and share before the kids kill each other lmao

Blog Entries

Very well done as a violent action sequence in terms of filming editing, audio, acting. Grabbed my attention but failed to hold it. Although you do vary the action it's still feels like "more of the same" after about 30 seconds of it - probably because we don't know/care about the characters. It didn't help that I despite listening several times I cannot make out the line ".... the card myself". I don't know if it was important, but it is frustrating.
    Tim

It is different and there is really only one other youtube channel we know of that does this style and that is what is was inspired by. Thanks for the comment

Any tips on what we could have done better to hold your attention? More character development possibly?
    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Very well done as a violent action sequence in terms of filming editing, audio, acting. Grabbed my attention but failed to hold it. Although you do vary the action it's still feels like "more of the same" after about 30 seconds of it - probably because we don't know/care about the characters. It didn't help that I despite listening several times I cannot make out the line ".... the card myself". I don't know if it was important, but it is frustrating.