Thread: Full Day in Copenhagen Denmark

Default Full Day in Copenhagen Denmark

Didn't spend a lot of time in Copenhagen so had to fit in a lot of sights in a short amount of time!

With each video I make I feel I'm getting slightly better, as I've only been editing my own videos for about 6 or so weeks

Would appreciate any constructive criticism, anything that dragged out, or boring, and what worked so I know how to improve for my next video

Thanks!

Blog Entries

I quite enjoyed this. Your pieces directly to camera work well as we are getting some personal opinion and you have a friendly but slightly mischievous air.
    At first I liked the quick glimpses but very quickly I started to think everything was rather superficial and I was longing for a bit more detail to flesh out some of the stuff.
    You clearly worked hard on teh editing to the music in teh museum, but I wonder whether it worked - again I was disappointed that we didn;t get to see a single piece in any detail. By all means give us lots of quick images, but it may also be worth concentration n two or three pieces of particular interest with a bit of commentary on each (a bit like youi did with the porridge)
    I see definite potential here - but you are in a very crowded market of travel vloggers so you need to up the ante and find your USP.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    I quite enjoyed this. Your pieces directly to camera work well as we are getting some personal opinion and you have a friendly but slightly mischievous air.
    At first I liked the quick glimpses but very quickly I started to think everything was rather superficial and I was longing for a bit more detail to flesh out some of the stuff.
    You clearly worked hard on teh editing to the music in teh museum, but I wonder whether it worked - again I was disappointed that we didn;t get to see a single piece in any detail. By all means give us lots of quick images, but it may also be worth concentration n two or three pieces of particular interest with a bit of commentary on each (a bit like youi did with the porridge)
    I see definite potential here - but you are in a very crowded market of travel vloggers so you need to up the ante and find your USP.
    Thank you so much for this detailed review!!
    My reasoning behind doing the quick commentary in the museum was because I didn't want to bore the audience with every little thing I saw; but I do get where you're coming from and guess I can include a mixture of both in the future.
    I'm still getting used to talking straight to the camera, I've been doing more since I first started but definitely need to improve.
    Also I don't travel that much so wouldn't consider myself a travel vlogger, but will document it anytime I go somewhere.

Anyway, I genuinely appreciate the time you took to write all of that, thank you!

i enjoyed your video. well paced but ever so slightly too long. im guessing your a fan of Casey Neistat's vlogs !
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    i enjoyed your video. well paced but ever so slightly too long. im guessing your a fan of Casey Neistat's vlogs !
    I've posted a couple videos in the past, some blew up a bit but Casey is one of the reasons I decided to start posting a lot more often - Thanks for the comment mate