Thread: my first video :)

Default my first video :)

ok guys/girls. this video is only like 50 seconds long and only 1mb. i just wanted to know how my camera angles are and just every thing. its not finished. it has no plot becouse it just me filming my dog. im just ddoing this becouse i wanted to see what you guys think of it so far.

its stupid but here you go and i like lots of criticism so just give it to me but not to much. lol just tell me what you think about it
    and remeber and can you suggest a better way to upload becouse this is the first video i have uploaded so.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=23DTKZKQ
    i read your e-mail.

I really liked your choice of song, setting the mood is extremely important and picking a good song that fits your mood is just about critical. And at the beginning of your video your shots were nice and short. Since this is essentially a music video (you know, just a song, no dialogue or anything) your shots should be kept to a couple of seconds. Towards the end they got a little longer. But overall, for what you set out to do, I really liked it.

Next, I would say to try and tell a story with your dog. Seeing how he is a dog, he'll probably be writing the story, but you should try and capture it on film. Whether he's digging a hole in the garden or chasing the mailman, try and give it a beginning, middle and end. Try and determine the climax of the story and see how you can convey that with a well placed shot or well chosen music to punctuate it. Again, don't let your shots get to long, long shots lose our short attention spans (it's sad but true).

I think you're off to a good start. Now go do your homework.

lol thanks BigBadWimp for your post and i dont have any home work i dont go to school just so you know. after this video i will be doing a little doc on my job so watch out for that. it should be interesting . im a bottle washer lol exciting job i know :E
    i read your e-mail.

hey every one this will give you a better look to what i am trying to do with this video

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24AIY96O
    i read your e-mail.

Blog Entries

Very nice. Practice, practice, then practice some more holding that cam steady and avoid zooming.

thank you marc. did you like my dog/cat fights lol. they fight alot
    i read your e-mail.

Blog Entries

Too cute for words...