Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tremblant 24 - 2016

Default Tremblant 24 - 2016

This is my third year in the 24 hour downhill relay race for children's cancer centres - instead of a bunch of zamisodes I put my favourite clips to a new tune - hope you enjoy it

nice work ...
    Last edited by enc; 12-17-2016 at 04:38 PM.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Thanks man !

This is probably one of the best I've seen from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    This is probably one of the best I've seen from you.
    thanks MB - I had a whack of footage and tried to trim it down to just the shots I liked - they aren't strictly in time-order because I spread the footage from my last night run (starting with the gondola and ending with the fire) across the rest of the video - anyway i hope it captured the event faithfully

Blog Entries

Inclined to agree with those comments above.Nice music.
    One thing I do notice - and this may be down to your inclination to shoot and watch on a phone, the pans are fa too much when I watch full screen even on my modest 22" monitor. They need to be much slower - or a selection of different wide shots. If I watch in the tiny viewer window on this forum it's not an issue though.
    Tim

what happened to the original music ?
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

I instantly got slapped with a copyright violation so I removed it while sorting things out

i double-checked that my loops were all royalty-free and free to use for all purposes

Meanwhile the original music is on SoundCloud under Zamiotana

Update: I triple-checked all my loops so I put the song back - let's see how this pans out!
    Last edited by zamiotana; 12-17-2016 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Inclined to agree with those comments above.Nice music.
    One thing I do notice - and this may be down to your inclination to shoot and watch on a phone, the pans are fa too much when I watch full screen even on my modest 22" monitor. They need to be much slower - or a selection of different wide shots. If I watch in the tiny viewer window on this forum it's not an issue though.
    thanks Tim

and yes the pans are really fast for sure

Quote Originally Posted by zamiotana View Post
    I instantly got slapped with a copyright violation so I removed it while sorting things out

i double-checked that my loops were all royalty-free and free to use for all purposes

Meanwhile the original music is on SoundCloud under Zamiotana

Update: I triple-checked all my loops so I put the song back - let's see how this pans out!
    those vocal pads remind me of something that charted here last year .. name of which escapes me .

shazm throws up... letting go by Pierfrancesco Maria Rovre ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast