Thread: Motocross and dusty drones

1. Default Motocross and dusty drones

Having some fun filming motocross with a drone. Lots of improvements needed but not bad for first try. Next trip I'll try and get the actual start and maybe chase them around a bit.

It adds some nice footage to the video but I noticed that you tend to move back slightly at the end of pans. Either try to avoid it or cut before it is visible.

Very nice. Maybe bit too long and would need a few onboard clips also. Music was good but I think that it really isn't legal to use this track.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Enjoyed the mix of shots although I wanted even more of a mix. As Teoh says, some onboard - well maybe - but I'd prefer some close ups (difficult. but adds another perspective). Shots from different pats of the course would be good - we always seemed to have the same angle of the same two jumps. There are some trees surrounding part of teh course - possibility of some shots through the trees? Or even with a tree blotting out one side of the shot?

Much as I enjoyed this, I found 4 mins too long. For that length it really needs more of a narrative. " mins max without - no mater how good the shots.