Thread: Video making ideas

Default Video making ideas

Hi there,
    I love to make multimedia but I am not an expert. It is one of my hobbies to make the multimedia. I planned to make a video with my boyfriend. The theme is none other than our tripping. But I don't know how I shoot each and every moment since we are going alone. But somehow we need to do it. But the thing I was concerned during the editing was the song. I am not that good at song selection. What type of song and how do I select the song are the matters which concerns me the most. I heard that choosing right music is an important factor for the video productions. I was thinking how could I choose music for my video, I got some ideas from an article http://mjmmedia.com/how-to-choose-th...eo-production/, I thought to share it here for the video makers. And your ideas regarding video making can be shared here too.

Use your phones to film each other

do the editing in iMovie on one of your phones

dont worry about the music too much - it takes a few minutes to swap one track out for another until you find one that you like

i write my own tracks on my phone with GarageBand - you could spend 30 minutes learning it and you could write your own tracks too