Thread: Adobe After Effects

Default Adobe After Effects

Is there an alternative to this I can buy on disc? Don't want to spend 17.00+ per month at the mo.

Blog Entries

There certainly is. HitFilm Express is Free and you can buy different add-on packs so you only buy the effects you need. Or buy HitFilm Pro 4 which has all the effects built in. Not sure you can buy it on disc, but I suspect what you really want to do is is pay once for a perpetual licence and if so, it fits the bill.
    There is a growing library of tutorials on-line, but most AE tutorials are relevant as the same principals apply.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    There certainly is. HitFilm Express is Free and you can buy different add-on packs so you only buy the effects you need. Or buy HitFilm Pro 4 which has all the effects built in. Not sure you can buy it on disc, but I suspect what you really want to do is is pay once for a perpetual licence and if so, it fits the bill.
    There is a growing library of tutorials on-line, but most AE tutorials are relevant as the same principals apply.
    Noige might also want to look into using Blackmagic's Fusion program. It uses a Node Based work flow, and it is FREE for the lite version. Here is the link: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/fusion

Quote Originally Posted by worddigger View Post
    Noige might also want to look into using Blackmagic's Fusion program. It uses a Node Based work flow, and it is FREE for the lite version. Here is the link: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/fusion
    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Cheers guys, I'll give both of these a try with their express/lite versions with a view to upgrade to a full version as I grow with experience. Probably HitFilm Pro4 will be more within my budget limits.