Thread: Just Hello

1. Default Just Hello

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hi to everybody. I am compleatly new to Video editing etc. and have been looking for a community for a while where i can find help and maybe in the future help as well I was pleasently supprised to find this newbie section and will post here more frequenctly than anywhere else.

So thank you all for having me.
    Br,
    Altim

Blog Entries

Welcome Altim. You'll find us a friendly, if fairly small (hence don't always expect rapid answers) group. If you're new to editing, you are probably not aware that large parts of your free time are about to disappear without you havig any idea why.
    Bat at the end of teh day it's always satisfying turning a collection of OK shots into a story that informs, educates and/or entertains whilst telling a story.
    What software are you planning to use?
    Tim

3. Default

Hi Tim,

thank you so much for your warm welcome! I am aware that most of my free time will likely be spend trying new things, but thats always the case when you start something new

I was planning on using Adobe Premiere Pro. I did some first editing already but very basic. I will post a link to the video i edited earlier in the video section.

Looking forward to alot of good times here
    Alan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AltimKing View Post
    but thats always the case when you start something new
    Warning: Not just when you're new to it.
    Tim

Hi Altim, I'm new too! I've only been videoing for a couple or so months..mainly trains as my 14 yo son is a trainspotter. :-o

I have admin access to my work's FB page and have posted a couple of food vids on there and they've got so many more views than pics.
    So now I'm working on a Halloween one, which I want to do as professional as poss (with my limited experience).

I can say that the few on here so far have been very helpful, esp Tim (above) so I hope you dig the site as much as me.

6. Default

Hi Noige,

looking forward to seeing some of your work here

Br,
    Altim

Welcome