Thread: Green lake in Austria - Lumix GH4 and Phantom 4 |*4K

Question Green lake in Austria - Lumix GH4 and Phantom 4 |*4K

So here is my latest video i shot with my Lumix GH4 and the Phantom 4 at the beautiful
    green lake in Austria. I wanted to go there a long time ago and finally made it!
    Tell me what you think and feedback is highly welcome
    For smooth shots on the ground i used the DGS Glidecam.
    Shot in VLOG and graded in Magic Bullet Looks.
    Lenses: Panasonic 14-140mm
    Panasonic 7-14mm (for the Glidecam)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAWVYwr1zX8

greetings Roman

Blog Entries

Being fussy, I'm not entirely sure the grading matched all shots perfectly, but it was "close enough for jazz" as they say.
    Lose or stabilize the second shot. The shakiness was noticable because of the smoothness of the rest of it and let it down.
    Tim

Hi Tim!
    Thank you very much
    And what with matching the grading you probably mean, they don't look equally? Seen from the colors..

4. Default

I'm not keen on the colour, it's very green and little washed out (of course if you wanted a green washed out look, it's great )
    I didn't hold together as single video, various shots edited together. I didn't always know what I was looking at in relation to the previous shot. The journey or story thing is missing.

Like the low flight over the water with the little sound fx, a couple of brave flying shots.

I'd also suggest don't try to make the handheld shots look like drone shots, it doesn't really work, get shots with the handheld that can't be done by the drone and vice versa.

Nice place to fly

Quote Originally Posted by MattRiley View Post
    I'm not keen on the colour, it's very green and little washed out (of course if you wanted a green washed out look, it's great )
    I didn't hold together as single video, various shots edited together. I didn't always know what I was looking at in relation to the previous shot. The journey or story thing is missing.

Like the low flight over the water with the little sound fx, a couple of brave flying shots.

I'd also suggest don't try to make the handheld shots look like drone shots, it doesn't really work, get shots with the handheld that can't be done by the drone and vice versa.

Nice place to fly

Hi that shots weren't handheld, Glidecam..
    So you just would use Glidecam shots and no drone shots, or drone shots and no Glidecam? right..?

Roman

6. Default

Not really sure what I meant by that, some of the shots look like a drone but had a bit of shake or wobble, maybe that was the glidecam. If you could smooth it out a little they'll work well together.