Thread: Church in the morning - help wanted

1. Default Church in the morning - help wanted

Hi,

Got up really early to film a church but started to early. The light was quite dull and grey, but later got nice and warm / orange. Is it possible to adjust the early footage to make it more like the later bits. Filmed in 4k dlog edited in adobe premiere (latest one). I've already adjusted the tint, and fiddled with the curves a bit, but just doesn't do it for me. I thought about masking areas of the stone work and adding colour to them, seems like a lot of work. Or stay in bed for 30 minutes extra next time

1:46 - dull and flat
    0:48 and 1:24 - really nice colour

Thanks

You should be able to match the different shots a little better. I down loaded this to have a little play and while it's not perfect it think with a bit more time and patience you should be able to do it. One thing I tried was (what's called in Vegas Pro) secondary colour corrector which will produce a simple mask so only the desired areas will be effected. I used it to make the church warmer without making the green turn orange.

https://youtu.be/rrxLL3wDsK0

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    You should be able to match the different shots a little better. I down loaded this to have a little play and while it's not perfect it think with a bit more time and patience you should be able to do it. One thing I tried was (what's called in Vegas Pro) secondary colour corrector which will produce a simple mask so only the desired areas will be effected. I used it to make the church warmer without making the green turn orange.
    That's great, now I know it's possible I'll get back to it and try again (maybe tidy up some editing as well). Really appreciate your effort