Thread: Video Editing Service

Default Video Editing Service

I love capturing footage and thinking of great video ideas, but I simply donít have the time, patience, or skill to edit my own footage. However, I want my videos to be personalized and stick with my vision. Is there a website or service where I can get my videos professionally edited into a personalized videoósort of like where Iím the director and someone else just does the editing?

Blog Entries

I'm sure there are. I believe a ball-park figure for editing is £45 per hour.
    Tim

I think Valoso is what you are looking for: https://valoso.com

You can create a project for any kind of video and skilled freelance editors will bid to edit your footage. You can give them all the specifications you would like, and you even get to set your own budget and deadline. Plus, hiring freelance editors is certainly cheaper than hiring a big production company in most cases.

I hope this is answers your question!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Barker View Post
    I love capturing footage and thinking of great video ideas, but I simply donít have the time, patience, or skill to edit my own footage. However, I want my videos to be personalized and stick with my vision. Is there a website or service where I can get my videos professionally edited into a personalized videoósort of like where Iím the director and someone else just does the editing?
    I know you have stated very clearly that you do not have the time to edit, but it really is rewarding to learn how. In my opinion I would only trust myself with editing my footage, because I know I would have complete creative control over my project.

An other alternative option is http://www.vidmob.com. I'm enlisted as an editor there, I have no idea how it works for a client though. I suspect offered rates are very low since I haven't been awarded any projects yet and I tried keeping my fees low.
    The cats are watching us...