Thread: My first animated video clip - opinion pls

Default My first animated video clip - opinion pls

Hello

I have made this video clip, it is an animated one of a CD Cover. My task was: make a animated clip of the CD cover, old movie version. So, the clip must be a little bit funny
    This is made in Premiere Pro, and I have no experience but I have a lot of experience of Photoshop.

In September I will follow a course of Premiere Pro.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qoStQfx7rs

~[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qoStQfx7rs[/VIDEO

So I want an opinion. Answer in this forum not answering in you tube. Thanks !

Imme A. (duch speaking)
    Last edited by Imme; 07-28-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Blog Entries

A lot of it felt rather like it was just flipping between two images, rather than animated. The exceptions were the birds circling and the cube. The cube was great, It added movement and depth to the image. I don't know how,you'd do it, but I think it needs more of a story - something to keep the viewer interested in what happens next. I lost interest very quickly and it felt rather longer than it was.
    A vignette r something else to lose the harshness of the straight lines left and right might be a good idea.
    Tim

You have two characters in the image. Maybe they could interact somehow like throw a ball at each other or blow leaves forth and back. I would furthermore have liked it better if the animation changes were on the beat.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    A lot of it felt rather like it was just flipping between two images, rather than animated. The exceptions were the birds circling and the cube. The cube was great, It added movement and depth to the image. I don't know how,you'd do it, but I think it needs more of a story - something to keep the viewer interested in what happens next. I lost interest very quickly and it felt rather longer than it was.
    A vignette r something else to lose the harshness of the straight lines left and right might be a good idea.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************

Thank you very much for your opinion.
    I'm still learning, I have no experience with premiere pro, later this year i'm going to school (evening) to learn premiere pro. This was my first project also.
    The componist and I had also the same opinion. The single is only a promo and the clip also, the real job is for the end of this year. , but we are satisfy.

The cube was made with this program: True box Shot. It is very easy to use.

Imme Autyl

Maybe some day they can print this kind of moving cd covers. This was strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Toeh View Post
    Maybe some day they can print this kind of moving cd covers. This was strange.
    Thanks It was the intention to get to move the cd cover, like a painting.

It was my first one, so I'm very happy with these reviews.

Imme