Thread: A cinematic drone video shot in the Alentejo region in the south of Portugal

Default A cinematic drone video shot in the Alentejo region in the south of Portugal

Hello everyone !
    While on a weekend away in the Alentejo region, in the south of Portugal, I shot this video of the Montargil lake and dam as well as the marina of the hotel where I was staying.

This was shot with a DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Canon 100D and iphone 5S (as I didn't have any camera with me for the night shots )

Hope you enjoy !

What about leaving some feedback on other people's videos first?

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    What about leaving some feedback on other people's videos first?
    Actually I think I have done that before on this forum. I don't have the habit of just commenting, for commenting's sake. I comment where I think I can add value.
    People are not obliged to watch mine, or anyone else' videos/clips. Also I see sharing a video as a way of contributing, adding value and enriching the forum.

By sharing these I mostly aspire to inspire someone to create and potentially get something out of what I put out there. Whether it's just for entertainment purposes, for inspiration or something else.

If you don't have anything positive, or constructive to say, please don't spread negativity, it doesn't help anyone !

Have a great day !

Quote Originally Posted by nbarreto View Post
    Actually I think I have done that before on this forum.
    Your profile shows that you have contributed to three topics and all were created by yourself. If I missed something I beg your pardon.

Blog Entries

A
    By sharing these I mostly aspire to inspire someone to create and potentially get something out of what I put out there. Whether it's just for entertainment purposes, for inspiration or something else.
    But someone who is simply "pimping the link" does exactly the same! And we regularly get them here. Hence XXLRay's reservations. And if you don't contribute other than to post your inspirational and entertaining videos, what are we to think?

Please try to understand that.

Ray is not trying to spread negativity. He is trying to encourage someone who clearly has an eye for a shot to post a comment or two occasionally on other people's videos.
    Tim

Tim put it better than I was able to do

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    But someone who is simply "pimping the link" does exactly the same! And we regularly get them here. Hence XXLRay's reservations. And if you don't contribute other than to post your inspirational and entertaining videos, what are we to think?

Please try to understand that.

Ray is not trying to spread negativity. He is trying to encourage someone who clearly has an eye for a shot to post a comment or two occasionally on other people's videos.
    That is a more fair comment / approach and one I can certainly consider more openly. Thanks for commenting, will take into consideration in future contributions.

Blog Entries

That is a more fair comment / approach and one I can certainly consider more openly. Thanks for commenting, will take into consideration in future contributions.
    Great. We can all be friends now.
    Tim