Thread: ERROR ERROR ERROR all the time when importing mini DV tapes on Pinnacle Studio 19

Default ERROR ERROR ERROR all the time when importing mini DV tapes on Pinnacle Studio 19

Please can SOMEONE help me. I am trying to get all my old mini DV tapes onto my PC. For the first few days no problem.

Biut now I get a continuous message between 5 or 30 mins after pressing play on my Sony Video camera.It reads "error forced the program to close" I have 2 cameras and I get the same problem on both. I am connecting to Windows 10 via FireWire and have set the priority of Pinnacle Studio 19 to high and other programs lower. Please can you help me resolve this problem ????? Thank you Kevin

It's been a while since I deal with tapes. Try turning of any anti-virus software. Check that your tape is not corrupt. Clean the tape heads on you camera. There's a few things t try, don't know it that will help.

Similar Threads

1. Pinnacle 14 Export Error: Real Time During Make Movie
    By lager1 in forum Blu Ray, DVD, SVCD and VCD authoring
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 06:54 AM
  2. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 14 ERROR Please help!
    By jbcourt in forum General video editing software help and advice
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:00 AM
  3. Pinnacle 14 Export Error; Real Time
    By Hof62ndstreet in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:37 PM
  4. Pinnacle Studio error message: “Error opening video file”
    By emto in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 06:24 AM
  5. read error during DVD burn using Pinnacle Studio 9.4.3
    By sharamun in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 03:50 PM