Thread: Sony Vegas Pro - Typography video

Default Sony Vegas Pro - Typography video

Hey all
    I've made this typography video using SVP only
    please feedback and tell me your opinion
    btw, this video was made 3 years ago but I re-edited few things in the video
    thanks!

I know how time consuming this is to do in Vegas. Just getting text a different colour means having to have two tracks. I noticed some of the red text wasn't lined up with the lighter text. You then got really adventurous around 2:30 again not easy to do well in Vegas. For example I stopped the video at 2:46 to try and work out how many track you had to synchronise at least 9 or 10.

So well done for giving it a go and having the patience to see it though. I can't say it was the I've ever seen of this type of video but that's to be expected.

I did notice a lot of banding on the background, did you render at a low bit rate ? or did YouTube do that to the video ?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I know how time consuming this is to do in Vegas. Just getting text a different colour means having to have two tracks. I noticed some of the red text wasn't lined up with the lighter text. You then got really adventurous around 2:30 again not easy to do well in Vegas. For example I stopped the video at 2:46 to try and work out how many track you had to synchronise at least 9 or 10.

So well done for giving it a go and having the patience to see it though. I can't say it was the I've ever seen of this type of video but that's to be expected.

I did notice a lot of banding on the background, did you render at a low bit rate ? or did YouTube do that to the video ?

It's very time consuming and hard to do typography in sony vegas compared to after effects, I used both but really SVP is tiring
    I got the test a different color just by fading it into a colored text on the same track
    I used around 80's at 2:46 ,, but in another video I used above 100 track, I'd be glad if you checked it out
    about the background, I believe it's something to do with sony vegas rendering, I didnt download the background, it's from the media generators