Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: VideoWiki

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    1

    Default VideoWiki

    I started this wiki just for video editors - I don't ahve much time to post on it, so I am depending on all you people to do it! Get on there, and make this resource worthwhile!
    VideoWiki!
    \"Nobody is perfect, and I am nobody; therefore, I am perfect!\" - me

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    11,514
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default Re: VideoWiki

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSide
    I don't ahve much time to post on it, so I am depending on all you people to do it!
    You are joking, right?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    791

    Default



    *walks off muttering*
    Lloyd

    That's my opinion. If you don't like it I have others

    System: Apple Macbook Pro 17, and an external Freecom 500GB eSATA drive.
    Software: Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Color, DVD Studio Pro 4, Compressor 3), Sonicfire Pro 4.5
    Favourite Resources: Findsounds.com, Free DVD menus, Ken Stone's FCP Page, Wikivid

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    East Kilbride, Scotland
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Surely he isn't serious on this. There is absolutely xero, ziltch on that site.

    COMPAQ something or other with 500Gb Boot Disk, 1Tb external Firewire Disk, 4Gb Memory and a super duper sound card, 19" TFT Monitor etc etc etc
    Sony TRV33e : Sony TRV310e : Canon XM2
    Sony Vegas Studio editions to v11

    Remember, there is always more to learn than there is to teach.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Everytime I look at this thread I just find myself laughing

    It's people like this that keep me amused me in life.
    Lloyd

    That's my opinion. If you don't like it I have others

    System: Apple Macbook Pro 17, and an external Freecom 500GB eSATA drive.
    Software: Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Color, DVD Studio Pro 4, Compressor 3), Sonicfire Pro 4.5
    Favourite Resources: Findsounds.com, Free DVD menus, Ken Stone's FCP Page, Wikivid

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,893

    Default Re: VideoWiki

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSide
    I started this wiki just for video editors - I don't ahve much time to post on it, so I am depending on all you people to do it! Get on there, and make this resource worthwhile!
    If you're not going to do anything on it, why bother setting it up?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bladon
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    I will help

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    11,514
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default Re: VideoWiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Thorpe
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSide
    I started this wiki just for video editors - I don't ahve much time to post on it, so I am depending on all you people to do it! Get on there, and make this resource worthwhile!
    If you're not going to do anything on it, why bother setting it up?
    Money?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,612

    Default

    ok man, i contributed...

    check out below your greeting, where it says "svhs was here".

    happy now?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    ummmm..... what is it?
    What's it do?
    What's a "wiki"?
    i feel embarrassed for the guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •