Thread: skype recorded call cannot hear

Default skype recorded call cannot hear

I recorded a skype call from windows recorder. I can hear my voice clearly. but cannot hear my friend's voice. it was an important discussion. how to recover her voice

Have you imported all the audio files ? The one and only time I edited a skype call the audio of the conversation was separated on to the left and right channels this actually made it much easier to deal with. I don't know if this is the case with you, just a thought.

Windows recorder records from a device - such as a microphone - I think that's the recording you've got - if the microphone picked up some of the other side of the conversation from the speakers, maybe it's in there but very faint

Quote Originally Posted by zamiotana View Post
    Windows recorder records from a device - such as a microphone - I think that's the recording you've got - if the microphone picked up some of the other side of the conversation from the speakers, maybe it's in there but very faint
    yeah. you are right. is there any way to increase the faint voice? i tried by amplifying in audacity. didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Have you imported all the audio files ? The one and only time I edited a skype call the audio of the conversation was separated on to the left and right channels this actually made it much easier to deal with. I don't know if this is the case with you, just a thought.
    what is meant by 'importing all audio files'