Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Animated Characters/vidoes - HELP!

  1. Default Animated Characters/vidoes - HELP!

    Hi is the right forum to ask re animated videos, characters, etc? if yes, plz show where, if not, can you plz recommend a good forum? thank you!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,846
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    It's as good as any. What's the question?
    Tim

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    It's as good as any. What's the question?
    I am a beginner when it comes to animating, but i still need professional results. Not looking for a any sophisticated animation, just basic moves, like a loop of one of my characters waving its hand, etc. on a transparent background.
    I need to give life to my vector characters on SWF format with a transparent background, which SWF would you recommend? Someone recommended to me CrazyTalk Animator 2, would you agree? Have other recommendations? TY!!
    PS: Do all versions of CrazyTalk Animator 2 do this exporting to SWF with transparent background? And is it easy to use or is there a big learning curve. TY!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Crazy talk is fine for what you are trying to do, but you don't get a transparent background - you get a single-color background that you can mask out in your editing tool - am I missing something here?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zamiotana View Post
    Crazy talk is fine for what you are trying to do, but you don't get a transparent background - you get a single-color background that you can mask out in your editing tool - am I missing something here?
    Thank you for you reply!

    What would you recomend to animate my vector character in SWF with transparent background?

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mottel View Post
    Thank you for you reply!

    What would you recomend to animate my vector character in SWF with transparent background?
    The "transparent" part of your question probably threw Zam off

    You can easily export SWF from crazy talk using the following instructions ...

    http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/...WF_for_Web.htm

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vittorio Capellini View Post
    The "transparent" part of your question probably threw Zam off

    You can easily export SWF from crazy talk using the following instructions ...

    http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/...WF_for_Web.htm
    Thank you! but i need it to be with a transparent background...What do you suggest?

Similar Threads

  1. Appearing as yourself as 2 different characters with after effects?
    By ygmt13 in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 09:13 PM
  2. Using Known Characters
    By zamiotana in forum Pre Production
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 10:45 PM
  3. Noobie vidoes
    By Oggy in forum User Videos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 03:42 PM
  4. Question about background vidoes, blue/green screen?
    By dick23 in forum Technology advice and tips
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 06:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •