Hi guys, I hope you can give me some sound advice. Like the title says I'm looking for a 4K solution that fits my budget.
I really hope to make an investment that I won't regret a few months later because something better has come to the market for half the price. Though I suppose that's hard to avoid.
There are quite a few 4K shooting devices nowadays and I fear 2016 will bring many more.
So on the one hand I want to wait a bit until perhaps a better budget option presents itself and on the other hand don't want to wait until the summer has passed because I'm more productive in summer.
I'm hoping to spend less than € 1000 so about £ 800. and I want a device that shoots DCI 4K resolution instead of UHD.
This all leads to the two questions I hope to get some good advice on:
Should I buy now or wait a bit?
What should I wait for or what should I buy?