Thread: Cheap Hama vs. Pricey Manfrotto

Default Cheap Hama vs. Pricey Manfrotto

I didn't have the time for working on a real project and so I made a comparison video between the relatively cheap Hama Compact Traveller Pro and the Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 tripod. I hit the camera once and some pans are ugly but one or the other of you may get some information from the video. As always I am thankful for any constructive feedback.

It occurred to me while watching that you might want to toss in the occasional "I'll be back" or "Hasta La Vista baby"

other than that it was fine

It seems as if my accent is getting worse. Time to visit Britain again

Instead of trying to change your accent, why not capitalize on it?

You could be Romeo ...

"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. I'll be back!"

You get the idea.

Your angle could be to introduce "Shakespeare Reime Mit Beer" at Oktoberfest - with you as the big star!

I'll gladly film it for the forum

Blog Entries

No problem with the German accent here. It's especially good for technical and engineering videos as we (British) tend to associate Germany with excellence in those areas.
    One minor thing - is it your accent or are you referring to what we would call the "head" as a "hat"?
    Tim

It's my accent as I indeed intended to say "head". Maybe I should have put a hat on the tripod as joke
    Germans tend to pronounce everything a bit harder although not as harsh as you often see in movies as the typical Nazi. My fiancee once was in Britain for some months. People there told her that they could never love somebody back who says(in a terrible pronunciation) "Ich liebe dich" (i.e. I love you) and she was only like - well, me neither
    People actually seem to like my accent. It's just that my pronunciation was a lot better way back then and I really love the melody of pure British English. So it's more the scale that I myself set on me rather than other people.

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    It's my accent as I indeed intended to say "head". Maybe I should have put a hat on the tripod as joke
    Germans tend to pronounce everything a bit harder although not as harsh as you often see in movies as the typical Nazi. My fiancee once was in Britain for some months. People there told her that they could never love somebody back who says(in a terrible pronunciation) "Ich liebe dich" (i.e. I love you) and she was only like - well, me neither
    People actually seem to like my accent. It's just that my pronunciation was a lot better way back then and I really love the melody of pure British English. So it's more the scale that I myself set on me rather than other people.
    well

if your girlfriend traveled around Canada telling people "Ich liebe dich", which Canadians would most likely interpret as "I love dick", I imagine that she would make a lot of new friends and receive many interesting offers

Those dirty minded Canadians