Thread: First edited video

Default First edited video

Hi, I made a video with alot of edits for the first time and would really appreciate some feedback.
    I have made a few videos in the past but never anything edited as much as this one.

Any constructive criticism would be very much appreciated, thanks

Link:
    youtube.com/watch?v=IrWmYpOXex4

Hardly anything more than a bunch of explosions. I can't identify a story arc.

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    Hardly anything more than a bunch of explosions. I can't identify a story arc.
    I understand that it seems like things come out of nowhere and there is no story at all for anyone uninvolved with the world of Fallout 4, and thus it may seem like things are completely out of context and there is no point either than mayhem and explosions(which I can agree is true to some part, some of the point of the video is the mayhem and chaos of raiding the so called Brotherhood and Prydwen).

I was aiming for a fastpaced cinematic action sequence of some sort with alot of things going on with dramatic explosions and what not, leading up to the point of the video where the secret about Paladin Danse is exposed as he dies (the Synth Component).

This is aimed towards people involved with Fallout, and I probably should've mentioned that more. But I sitll appreciate the criticism and I'll try to keep some things in mind for next time I try making something.

Does anyone know how to make the in-video calorie counter seen on Fitness Blender's videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFB_au89KWE

I actually know about Fallout 4, the brotherhood and Paladin Danse
    Nonetheless there was no setting up of the plot in the beginning. You just jumped right into "bang boom bang" and left the viewer with no clue why.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Hi, I made a video with alot of edits for the first time and would really appreciate some feedback.
    I have made a few videos in the past but never anything edited as much as this one.

Any constructive criticism would be very much appreciated, thanks

Link:
    youtube.com/watch?v=IrWmYpOXex4
    Really confuse with the story

I think the editing was fine

Maybe try shooting some footage with your phone and editing that next

i actually liked it. far better than my edits. though i have very little experience. how long did it take you to ediit?

fine editing