Thread: A London videographer to work with on a project

Default A London videographer to work with on a project

Hi there I'm joey, I'm 19 and I'm looking for a videographer to work with me on a project I have planned. I'm from inner city London where there is a lot of urban gangs. I wanted to shed light on this as I don't think the world knows the "real" London and kind of go in depth to find out the roots of the problem as I don't feel anybody really understands the issue. I feel the best way to understand is if you talk to the people of the community. The findings hopefully will be used by the higher ups(local government) and it will hopefully help. I'm based in North London and if you would like to help just PM me and we can talk more. This is my first go at something like this and if you're an amateur looking to build XP points lool this could be great.

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by joeybronson; 04-21-2016 at 06:32 PM. Reason: more info

I think the best way for you to get the story you are looking for is to take two or three characters from the inner city and film/interview them as you follow them around in a different setting - how about taking two or three of your film subjects on the Camino de Santiago? Viewers of your movie would see that these are real people who can slog it out for 800km on foot just like anybody else. Personally I think the "inner city" has been done to death - you need a fresh angle. The Camino might be it

Quote Originally Posted by zamiotana View Post
    I think the best way for you to get the story you are looking for is to take two or three characters from the inner city and film/interview them as you follow them around in a different setting - how about taking two or three of your film subjects on the Camino de Santiago? Viewers of your movie would see that these are real people who can slog it out for 800km on foot just like anybody else. Personally I think the "inner city" has been done to death - you need a fresh angle. The Camino might be it
    This is such a great idea. I will definiately implement aspects it. Thank you very much. Focusing on a select 2 or 3 will be better. Make the world see they are people to. Thanks again