Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opel Frontera - video

Default Opel Frontera - video

Hello.
    This is my first video.
    I used sony a57 + 50mm f/1,4, dji phantom 2, gopro 4

https://youtu.be/vTY3X92Gxis

hm ?

Not sure what the purpose of this is but you had a nice variety of shots. Pace could be a bit higher from 0:30 on. Generally cut it down and get rid of repetitive scenes.

We get use to seeing really top notch footage and editing from Top Gear. This makes it harder for you to create a piece without vignettes and all the bells and whistles we are use. It's great that you had some aerial shots that you could use but I would have liked to have seen more ground work shots mixed in. I think that would have held my interest in the video better.

This is why in it's current form it needs to be cut own as Ray has said. It is still generally a good piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Brothers View Post
    Hello.
    This is my first video.
    I used sony a57 + 50mm f/1,4, dji phantom 2, gopro 4

https://youtu.be/vTY3X92Gxis

hm ?
    Ariel drone shots are the new "focus pull"

Agree with what's been said some real nice shots but it could be half as long.

Use your best shots ... Some of the drone tracking shots and donut should be left in (but tighter) and find some less cheesy music.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Are you in the UK if so check the LAW on operating a drone that close to a public road NO NO

A clue might be on the number plate in the first shot or even the forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by JR1 View Post
    Are you in the UK if so check the LAW on operating a drone that close to a public road NO NO
    Do you ever do 32 in a 30 zone JR ?
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    Do you ever do 32 in a 30 zone JR ?

No, I also don't drive the wrong way up a one way street, park on yellow lines or not tell someone when they give me too much change

As for the number plate, are you saying we never have foreign cars over here ??? pass them daily.

As for the video, very good indeed

thanks guys for all the criticism and good words about our work, we will try to do better we come from Poland and filming in here, american number plate is just an addition to make the film more attractive

Ha Ha. So I was wrong it wasn't shot in Colorado. Well you had me fooled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast