Thread: Export problem using pinnacle

Default Export problem using pinnacle

Hello everybody , I am new to this , excuse my English . I have some problems with the quality of my exports .
    I am using pinnacle to export my dvd .The first problem that i ve dealed was that my dvds do not play on ps4,ps3, and in SOME dvd players.
    The second problem that i have is that i don t know which format to choose for my export . For example I shoot my videos with 1080/50i is this right or should i use 1080/50p .I want my export to be PAL.I am totally confused and i am trying to export my friend's wedding and i do not know which settings should i use .If anyone can give me an advice i would be really grateful.The worst of all is that when i fix a problem another one comes up!

I had the same problem

I switched to premiere pro

That solved the problem

You could probably solve the problem more economically than I did - maybe by considering the entry-level Sony Vegas

thank you for your answer , i tried premiere cs5 but i still dealing problems in the quality , i might try sony vegas

Premiere pro cs5 is professional video editing software - if you are having problems then it is somewhere here in your workflow, not cs5 - I can't see how Vegas would change this

Sony Vegas AAAARRRRRRRGH

I hated it, bought it, yuk (personal opinion) I like Pinnacle studio ultimate, have used pinnacle fo 18 years.

Surely if you are doing a DVD then the setting would be

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JR1; 03-16-2016 at 07:30 PM.

I figure out that the problem with the dvds that do not play in ps4 or ps3 are dvd dl (i am using verbatim) if i use a simple dvd 4.7it works and the craziest thing of all was that a few days ago i rent a blu ray dvd from a video store and it didn t work in ps3 but it worked in ps4!So i cut some parts fron my video so that it could fit in a dvd , fortunately it worked but i don t have a clear image , i used every combination in pinnacle 18 ultimate but i still have little spots ,like little squares in my video image.