Thread: Importing titles from text file

Default Importing titles from text file

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a solution to the following problem:
    Is there any tool/script/software/workflow, that will let me import text into Premiere Pro CC and automatically generate titles from it? The way I envision it working is to simply input a txt-file (or copy-paste the text into an editor window), and then automatically generate, say, 30 titles via the Premiere Pro titling tool. Line breaks would mark the titles, like this:

Hello world (title1)

Thank you for your attention. (title2)

So nice to have you with us today. (title3)

and so on. Ideally, the titles would be generated according to an existing Premiere Pro title template. Is there any solution you can think of for this? I am working on titles for videos practically every day and copy-pasting text from a Word document is getting old fast. So I am open to any suggestions - and also willing to pay for them, if need be.

Best and thank you so much,
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swanson View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a solution to the following problem:
    Is there any tool/script/software/workflow, that will let me import text into Premiere Pro CC and automatically generate titles from it? The way I envision it working is to simply input a txt-file (or copy-paste the text into an editor window), and then automatically generate, say, 30 titles via the Premiere Pro titling tool. Line breaks would mark the titles, like this:

Hello world (title1)

Thank you for your attention. (title2)

So nice to have you with us today. (title3)

and so on. Ideally, the titles would be generated according to an existing Premiere Pro title template. Is there any solution you can think of for this? I am working on titles for videos practically every day and copy-pasting text from a Word document is getting old fast. So I am open to any suggestions - and also willing to pay for them, if need be.

Best and thank you so much,
    Patrick

id be interested in this too...longer tirles i create in word and cut and paste into premiere
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933