Thread: Can I imporove light in Pinnacle Studio or other software?

Question Can I imporove light in Pinnacle Studio or other software?

I use Pinnacle Studio 18 and love it! But is there a way to improve lightning in a dark video? If not is there another software you can recommend where I can do that?

I don't need to make a major adjustment and am aware that it can affect quality, but I do need to brighten up a dark face a bit.

Thanks

Look for settings called brightness and contrast or highlights and shadows. Be careful not to over adjust
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    Look for settings called brightness and contrast or highlights and shadows. Be careful not to over adjust
    Thanks!

Similar Threads

1. First time in a studio - how should I light it?
    By puremotion in forum Let there be light - the lighting section
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 11:20 PM
  2. Pinnacle Studio 14 HD>AVI Files from Canon G6 can not be Imported into STUDIO
    By bozobyte in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. Best DvD Ripping software for Pinnacle Studio 12?
    By TheBrothersMedina in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 09:06 AM
  4. My review on Pinnacle's Studio Moviebox Plus and Studio Plus 10.7 software
    By dandeco in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 07:38 PM
  5. Pinnacle Studio 10.5 Software Update
    By sharamun in forum Pinnacle Studio, Edition including Avid Xpress and Liquid
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 04:38 PM