Thread: Sony Movie Studio Platinum suite

Default Sony Movie Studio Platinum suite

Hi, just getting to grips with this software. I uploaded the wrong video clip to Sony Architect and I can't find any way to delete/remove it and start again. Any ideas? Hogie

I assume you are trying a Single Movie project, if Cut, Delete etc. options are greyed out in the Edit menu and right-clicking the media.
    Try File > Close and click No, when asked "Do you want to save changes to Untitled". If you already saved the project, just File > Close.

If you have a Menu Based project, File > Close and click No also works.
    If you see Menu in the Main window and on the Timeline, Edit menu options and right-clicking the media > Delete are available.
    If you double-clicked the media file to see it in the Main window and on the timeline, right-click the media and Delete.
    Last edited by vkmast; 02-10-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vkmast View Post
    I assume you are trying a Single Movie project, if Cut, Delete etc. options are greyed out in the Edit menu and right-clicking the media.
    Try File > Close and click No, when asked "Do you want to save changes to Untitled". If you already saved the project, just File > Close.

If you have a Menu Based project, File > Close and click No also works.
    If you see Menu in the Main window and on the Timeline, Edit menu options and right-clicking the media > Delete are available.
    If you double-clicked the media file to see it in the Main window and on the timeline, right-click the media and Delete.

Thanks. I had tried all that and none of it worked, which was why I posted. I can get rid of the movie from the timeline, but the elements and the scene selection are still in the menu box and I can't delete them....! Nothing I have tried works...

You mean you cannot right-click on those that are "still" there and Delete or File > Close?