Thread: Camera and equipment storage

Blog Entries

Default Camera and equipment storage

I keep on meaning to buy some decent storage for my camera gear. Back in the day I used to have Peli cases, but they're overkill for what I need. What I need is

• a one case for storing one DSLR and a few lenses, and one for storing another DSLR and a range of accessories (microphone, go pro etc)
    • doesn't have to be heavy duty as they're intended for storage and not moving around
    • has dividers or similar.
    • Budget is around 50 per case.

What are you using? I need some inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    I keep on meaning to buy some decent storage for my camera gear. Back in the day I used to have Peli cases, but they're overkill for what I need. What I need is

• a one case for storing one DSLR and a few lenses, and one for storing another DSLR and a range of accessories (microphone, go pro etc)
    • doesn't have to be heavy duty as they're intended for storage and not moving around
    • has dividers or similar.
    • Budget is around 50 per case.

What are you using? I need some inspiration!
    lowpro slingshot is the best equipment investment i ever made .... access to equipment without removing the bag from your person, superbly made, lightweight , water proof cover... pack away underneath, adjustable interior sections. i store a DSLR, 3 lenses, a compact camera and filters in mine .... great great great

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lowepro-Slin...ro+camera+bags
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Blog Entries

Oops, should have said this is for storing gear away in a cupboard

Blog Entries

They'd probably fit in a cupboard
    Looks like a good design. All the good designs are for DSLRs nowadays or so it seemed to me when I was looking for a bag for my camcorder.
    Tim

the images in the link make it look bigger than it is ....its surprisingly compact for what it holds ! my dslr kit is stored away in it ....in a cupboard
    Last edited by enc; 01-30-2016 at 10:59 AM.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933