Thread: New Live Video & Song Broken World

1. Default New Live Video & Song Broken World

New live tune from the session at Manor Park studio.
    This ones called Broken World if you have a spare moment please do check it out.

Thanks

Blog Entries

It's fine. The reduced contrast was a bit too much for my taste but i got used to it. There were a couple of shots early on that weren't as well composed as they might have been (not enough leading space around 1:-1.15) I'm sure that was an artistic decision, but nevertheless they looked "wrong" to me. Theres' a slight optical illusion thing going on where you have two two-shots with people in virtually identical positions - not a problem, but in both cases the person on the right is holding a guitar (Telecaster & Precision bass) and when you cut from one shot t the next it's a bit weird eg 3:22 - a bit like a jump cut, though it isn't.

Just being picky again.

Would have liked some more ECUs of the players, instruments and surroundings during the song (like you did some good ones during the prep).
    Tim

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    It's fine. The reduced contrast was a bit too much for my taste but i got used to it. There were a couple of shots early on that weren't as well composed as they might have been (not enough leading space around 1:-1.15) I'm sure that was an artistic decision, but nevertheless they looked "wrong" to me. Theres' a slight optical illusion thing going on where you have two two-shots with people in virtually identical positions - not a problem, but in both cases the person on the right is holding a guitar (Telecaster & Precision bass) and when you cut from one shot t the next it's a bit weird eg 3:22 - a bit like a jump cut, though it isn't.

Just being picky again.

Would have liked some more ECUs of the players, instruments and surroundings during the song (like you did some good ones during the prep).
    Cheers Tim, i see what you mean at 3.22 yes.
    Thanks for your input appreciate it.