Thread: new to video editing

Default new to video editing

Hello friends and video editing expert,I appreciate your help to peoples post.

Please am going into video editing,cos I love entertainment a lot and I want to also start showing people my skills.

I have use corel video studio to edit some of my friends music viral video,but now I want to go into full video editing as business,

I want to learn how to use adobe premier please someone help to guard me and give me tutorial and give sites where I can get beginners tutorials.

Loads of tutorials on youtube. That's your best place to start learning the different skills you need.

As for starting a business, if your new to it all it will take a long time to get to that stage I would guess. Be realistic , have fun editing, if in a few years you are good enough then think about a business.

3. Default

very nice !
    we need more video experts

Similar Threads

1. Audio and video out of sync in editing software - video slightly faster
    By meriin in forum This isn't working (or not working as well as you'd expected)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 11:03 AM
  2. Video editing noob: How does one create a video compilation with staggered frames?
    By Enthe0s in forum General video editing software help and advice
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 06:48 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 06:04 PM
  4. Editing audio in video editing software, waveform visual problems
    By Oliver_dickson in forum General video editing software help and advice
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 03:24 PM
  5. Video Editing workshop by Emmy Award Winner - Sharing in the video industry
    By in forum Forum Announcements and News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:06 AM