Thread: Royalty Free Stock Video Footage Site.

Default Royalty Free Stock Video Footage Site.

Please visit my website for Royalty Free Stock Video Footage.

The website is www.wtgimagery.com

All clips are downloadable after purchase.

Thanks,
    Chris
    www.wtgimagery.com

Default The real deal (2hrs of 1080i stock footage for 100 incl P&P in UK)

http://findonovanedits.moonfruit.com/ (view extra services tab and HD footage for 100)

As a Filmmaker and Editor myself I understand how hard it is to find HD footage of any sorts for 100 and is normally just for a few HD clips. When I looked at the number of sites offering 'cheap' hd footage I was amazed at the prices for the amount of clips. So would like to personally offer my own personally filmed HD stock footage to any filmmakers,editors and media students who can't afford the high prices of these websites. I'm currently uploading and continuing to film footage with my own professional 1080i HD cameras. I can offer shots from the Dorset countryside, churches and wildlife to help editors wanting to work with HD. I'm also currently filming footage of London city. All footage is in HD 1080i and supplied on DVD-R. For an excellent price of 100! limited offer until i have even more footage but will always keep at an excellent offer to help those who cant afford the '300' price tag for just over 15 clips! I am also including P&P in UK, you can have your own HD footage to work with on your editing system, in your own projects and films. (ideal for FCP Editors) (please read details below and feel free to view preview low res videos of some of the 50+ clips on offer)

All i ask is that I am credited at the end of your product and details of how the shots would be used in your project.

* OVER 50 CLIPS (FOR 100) RANGING FROM 15 SECS TO 3 MINUTES IN HIGH DEF 1080i OF COUNTRYSIDE AND WILDLIFE SUPPLIED ON DATA DVDS AT AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!!

ONLY 100 INCLUDING POST AND PACKING (UK ONLY).

PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO. SOME EXAMPLES OF THE SHOTS BELOW.

*PLEASE NOTE COSTS WILL VARY IN THE FUTURE AS MY COLLECTION OF FOOTAGE EXPANDS, BUT WILL ALWAYS BE AT AN EXCELLENT OFFER AND IN TRUE HDV 1080i FORMAT.

(LONDON, AUTUMN FOOTAGE,TIMELAPSE FOOTAGE COMING SOON)

100 - 50+ HIGH DEF CLIPS AND P&P FOR FREE - DONT MISS THIS AMAZING OFFER!

i like this free site

www.free-video-footage.com