Thread: Help With Video And Audio Matching Using Premier Pro CC

Default Help With Video And Audio Matching Using Premier Pro CC

hey everyone i was trying to make a beat making video and i was wondering how can i have the audio match the video. the audio is getting recorded off my sound card using screen flow and my video im using a d800 DSLR camera. i cant seem to match the audio with the video. if someone can help me with this process i would highly be thankful here is a sample of what im trying to do. if anyone has some ideas on how this can be done a easy way please share them. my process seems to be long i will record each part and then dump the audio and video into adobe premier this process takes forever. thank you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EOEwlwCMb8

Quote Originally Posted by JosephBeatz View Post
    .... my process seems to be long i will record each part and then dump the audio and video into adobe premier this process takes forever.
    Yup - you got it in one ... it seems like it takes forever!

What you need to use is a 'multicam' technique. See here for how to do this in Premier: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro...-sequence.html

You will need to take the completed mix of the final audio, and then play that back while you record a video of each part being played against the 'master' audio track .
    It will take a while to do.... That's the way mulitcam works for this kind of video.

I did a similar thing to make this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N48...ature=youtu.be

WARNING: that video is of 'old guys' music - not modern 'beats' - so you won't like it .... But the same basic rules apply, when it comes to making that style of video.

That video was actually made using free software - which is fine, but takes even longer to do than using something like Premier-

So, as you already use that, stick with it and read about using 'multicam' from the link I posted above.

Sorry, there's no 'easy way' to produce a video like the one you linked to (which is quite nicely done, by someone who knew what they were doing!...)