Thread: is it sony vegas or some other software?

Default is it sony vegas or some other software?

I want to make videos like this Youtube channel is making but i am not sure that is it Sony Vegas or some other software. this channel make a background when the picture resolution is smaller than 1280x720 you can see in video also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScIIBhwEcs
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdx...sRyUi2ERYjYb-w

kindly let me know if it in sony vegas that how i can do this or any other software?

thanks for your help.

Blog Entries

The second like was to a channel so no comment on that.
    From what I saw of the first, you might struggle to get the titles without something else and Vegas will not handle 3D models (seen immediately after the title). However, I'm not convinced these are 3D models but might be 2D images in a 3D environment which Vegas certainly can handle.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    The second like was to a channel so no comment on that.
    From what I saw of the first, you might struggle to get the titles without something else and Vegas will not handle 3D models (seen immediately after the title). However, I'm not convinced these are 3D models but might be 2D images in a 3D environment which Vegas certainly can handle.
    i give video link because i want to make video same like this, if it is not sony vegas then can you guess which software is capable to do this for me.

Blog Entries

What I'm saying is that most of it could be done in Vegas. Your question is a bit like asking what hammer was used to bang in a nail.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    What I'm saying is that most of it could be done in Vegas. Your question is a bit like asking what hammer was used to bang in a nail.
    sorry for my stupid question but i m just looking for better choice for this type of videos between pinnacle studio and sony vegas.