Ok, this is my first post here, so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but anyway...

I got a new camera that I want to use for my YouTube videos, the quality of the videos is really good and it can shoot at full HD 1920x1080, the only trouble is that it's interlaced not progressive. Now, when I view the raw files from the camera in Media Player Classic, it does de-interlace the video properly and I get a nice smooth 50fps, however, I want to EDIT the footage and then apply the de-interlacing afterwards. So, ok, I converted the files to mjpeg AVI's with VirtualDub so I can use them in my editor (Adobe Premiere 6.5), I imported them into Premiere, edited the video, exported the video ... everything went absolutely ok, exeeeeeeeeept when I converted the AVI to MP4 in handbrake with handbrake's bob deinterlacer so I would end up with a nice 1920x1080 50fps progressive scan video. When I played beck the video, I did indeed have a 50fps progressive scan video, but to my horror the motion was all shaky, it processed the video with the wrong field order, it would have been perfect if I could just change the field order that handbrake uses, but I can't find any option to do that(IS there even a way to change that?). So can anybody tell me PLEASE, can somebody direct me to some FREE, ok, FREEEEEEEEEEE software where I can convert the interlaced 1080i AVI that Premiere creates to a progressive 1080p MP4 (or whatever) and deinterlace properly so the final file will be at 50FPS, I'm tired of finding countless de-interlacers that just simply "blend the fields together", that's simply not good enough, I NEED 50fps, not 25fps darn it.