Can anyone tell me what the name of the video effect is where a subject of a video is stationary in one part of the screen but can be seen moving from another part of the screen towards the stationary one where they merge & the staionary one now starts the moving.
I want to do this with video of my rally car taken from the side of the road or other spots as well as any camera I have mounted on it.