So i recently upgraded my editing suite and got a bunch of new equipment. I got a digital storm comp, and will list the specs after this blurb below. I also got a mackie 1402 vlz3 to do audio mixing in premiere, a pair Krk rokit 6's that I want to hook up through the audio mixer, and an Asus pro art that's already hooked up to the new comp. I'm just stumped on if I need anything else to hook up the mixer and make it work with premiere. I have xlr cables to hook the mixer up to the speakers, but need to know what cables I need to hook the mixer up to the computer, and where I plug
These cords into the many ports on the mixer. I'm a little new to mixing, so I need your help on how to do this. Do I need an analog attachment or anything? Let me know please. Do I need a new sound card? I'm going to list the specs of the Comp below. Would really appreciate your help. Thanks!!!

System Configuration:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Digital Storm Coridium
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0GHz (Codename Skylake) (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core)
Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI (Intel Z170 Chipset)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 2666MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series
Power Supply: 600W EVGA SuperNOVA
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD (500GB Samsung 850 EVO)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (2TB Western Digital/Seagate/Hitachi)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): !CLEARANCE: NVIDIA Quadro K2000 2GB (Outputs: 1x DVI-I ; 2x DisplayPort 1.2)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: AIR: Stage 1: High-Performance Copper Heat Pipe Cooler
H20 Tube Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
Chassis Fans: Upgrade Chassis With LED Performance Fans (Blue) (Up to 6 Fans)