Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restored an old hatchet

Default Restored an old hatchet

Not much to say about it. I had an old hatchet head laying around that was formerly used as Halloween decoration. I restored it and gave it a new handle.

Blog Entries

Ray, I really enjoy your videos and I imagine you get a great deal of satisfaction restoring these tools (and making the videos which are always clear and look great).
    My only concern is that I wonder if you're fitting the profile of one of these loner types whose only interaction with the outside world is via the internet, and you are amassing a stockpile of lovingly crafted but lethal weapons before running on some mass murdering spree through a university campus or school!
    Tim

3. Default

LOL Tim i cant tell if youre being serious or not hahaha

4. Default

nice video! i was interested the whole time very cool

Thanks for the warm words but I can also take critique if you find some. Be assured I won't rush out to hurt somebody

@Tim: Just in case it wasn't a joke (because we all know things can happen these days especially on the Internet) - I have a lot of nice real world friends, a caring family, a loving fiance, a proper full time job with a bunch of friendly colleagues and I am an extremely patient and peaceful person. There a very few people who have a more stable background than me I guess

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    Thanks for the warm words but I can also take critique if you find some. Be assured I won't rush out to hurt somebody

@Tim: Just in case it wasn't a joke (because we all know things can happen these days especially on the Internet) - I have a lot of nice real world friends, a caring family, a loving fiance, a proper full time job with a bunch of friendly colleagues and I am an extremely patient and peaceful person. There a very few people who have a more stable background than me I guess
    .... and then there's the other side ... archery, bow making,,,, restoring hatchets .....arrow making
    Last edited by enc; 11-02-2015 at 10:38 PM.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Oh have also been quite successful on a national level in martial arts during my youth :P

Blog Entries

LOL
    I'm not sure I can find anything to be negative about, really. The only minor thing was the little circular metal wedge - where did that come from?
    Tim

It came from the Internet
    You can just take one or two straight metal wedges just as fine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    It came from the Internet
    I'm disappointed in you. I was expecting you to provide us with another video showing how you lovingly crafted it out of a piece of scrapped horseshoe or similar
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast