Thread: Where do you get your music from?

Post Where do you get your music from?

Hi everyone!

This is actually my first post on the forums here! So hello!

I co-own a newish company now, we are starting to become established in the wedding industry for our wedding films in the north area of the UK.

I'm just wondering where do you guys find the best music from? Obviously in our films we incorporate some songs that the couple choose themselves and we buy the relevent licenses etc but I watch some highlights online that really feel a lot more emotive and cinematic because of the choice of music however when I search the internet for this cinematic styled music for my highlights I just can't seem to find anything.

Let me know what you guys use!

xx

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish View Post
    Hi everyone!

This is actually my first post on the forums here! So hello!

I co-own a newish company now, we are starting to become established in the wedding industry for our wedding films in the north area of the UK.

I'm just wondering where do you guys find the best music from? Obviously in our films we incorporate some songs that the couple choose themselves and we buy the relevent licenses etc but I watch some highlights online that really feel a lot more emotive and cinematic because of the choice of music however when I search the internet for this cinematic styled music for my highlights I just can't seem to find anything.

Let me know what you guys use!

xx
    May be a little late but I find that https://www.musicbed.com is the best site for music. Especially weddings!

Thanks

Luke
    Yorkshire Wedding Videographer
    http://www.lumacinematography.co.uk

Shutterstock