Thread: First Timelapse and Hyperlapse tests.

1. Default First Timelapse and Hyperlapse tests.

Hello,
    I shot this video to test some Timelapse and Hyperlapse techniques. Everything was filmed with the Canon EOS 600D, the Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 and the Tamron 17-50mm 2.8. For the moving shots I used the Glidecam HD2000.
    Hope you enjoy it.

Great work! Keep meaning to get out and experiment with hyperlapses.

Always thought its ridiculous that no one has an app yet that tracks any shaking/ movement of the axis from walking that can then translate over to premiere or after effects to accurately stabilize the footage in post (for hyperlapses especially). If you could clip your phone to your dslr or go pro or whatever then sync the timing up via the app then it could be a great and relatively cheap trick to use. I know you can buy a small box that does this, but as the hardware is already in most phones these days it seems like a slight gap in the market unless someones come out with this since i last checked lol

The hyperlapse is not super smooth. Try using a monopod instead of a tripod (or use only one leg of the tripod). How did you do the stabilization?

Hi
    Great work, keep up!
    I really like the transitions from glidecam moves to hyperlapse and back
    Very well done, it all fits perfectly
    Did you made the hyperlapse's with a tripod?

Roman

5. Default

Nice work! I've been wanting to get into hyperlapses for a while and this is one of the better examples I've seen.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

Nice work! I've been wanting to get into hyperlapses for a while and this is one of the better examples I've seen.
    Hi what do you think about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDzPXQMx2fE
    Hyperlapse Video i did in Berlin..

But yeah, i also really like his video, cause of the good transitions from glidecam footage, going over to hyperlapse and so on

Roman

7. Default

That was cool! The sequence heading up the stairs is killer. I dug the style of it. There's a channel called WarmBakedBread and I think your styles are similar. I love my BMPCC but work like this makes me miss T2i and 5N

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

That was cool! The sequence heading up the stairs is killer. I dug the style of it. There's a channel called WarmBakedBread and I think your styles are similar. I love my BMPCC but work like this makes me miss T2i and 5N
    hahah thank u
    yeah i'll check him out

Roman

Nice work! Love the stairs and ending shots!

Sam

i dont have the foggiest idea how you did this but it looked super cool to me!
    rock on!