Thread: help

Default help

hi i just got pinnacle studio 9 and i was wondering something. when you put something in slow motion no it takes away the sound from the video. how can i make it so theres sound and the sound is slow with the noise/voices?

This is not possible with Studio. Only with Liquid Edition, and then only from 6.x
    Lloyd

That's my opinion. If you don't like it I have others

System: Apple Macbook Pro 17, and an external Freecom 500GB eSATA drive.
    Software: Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Color, DVD Studio Pro 4, Compressor 3), Sonicfire Pro 4.5
    Favourite Resources: Findsounds.com, Free DVD menus, Ken Stone's FCP Page, Wikivid

Can you not do that with edition 5.x? (i dont have it but I thought it might have)

Nick
    Full Specs: 3.2 Pentium 4 Processor, 1Gb RAM 80Gb Root Drive, 120Gb Video Drive + another 160Gb external, Adobe Premiere Pro, Pinnacle liquid edition pro, ati radion 256mb

Nope.
    Lloyd

Software: Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Color, DVD Studio Pro 4, Compressor 3), Sonicfire Pro 4.5
    Favourite Resources: Findsounds.com, Free DVD menus, Ken Stone's FCP Page, Wikivid

fair enough
    Full Specs: 3.2 Pentium 4 Processor, 1Gb RAM 80Gb Root Drive, 120Gb Video Drive + another 160Gb external, Adobe Premiere Pro, Pinnacle liquid edition pro, ati radion 256mb

6. Default

ahh i had this problem but you can do this.

Slow mo the clip- yep you loose the sound, but copy the original sound from the original clip and put it back as a sound over.

I know that the sound clip will be shorter, but if theres just a little bit of sound you require at the right moment its easily done !!
    Live from Norwich !

Sony PC1000E ( Stopped working after 13months)
    Sony HDR-HC3 4Mega Pixels High Def Mini DV Broke
    Canon HF 10 - Broke
    iPhone4 Sport
    Waiting for the Sony HDR-GW55VE

Avid Studio, + Pinnacle Studio14, Win7 64bit 12 GIG memory, Nvidia GTX590, twin 3D display, 2Terrabyte HD

Yup, for short snippets of sound that's just fine. With LE 6 can you stretch or shrink the audio length and optionally maintain the pitch as well.
    Lloyd

8. Default

I did the same in a Bull Riding game the other week at a local fete.

I slowed down the end part of the BUllriding as the person fell off, i added back the sound of the crowd cheering and clapping, worked well because there was also a sound track int he background as well so you didnt really notice the fist part of the slow motion with no sound.
    Live from Norwich !

Sony PC1000E ( Stopped working after 13months)
    Sony HDR-HC3 4Mega Pixels High Def Mini DV Broke
    Canon HF 10 - Broke
    iPhone4 Sport
    Waiting for the Sony HDR-GW55VE

Avid Studio, + Pinnacle Studio14, Win7 64bit 12 GIG memory, Nvidia GTX590, twin 3D display, 2Terrabyte HD

haha the fun i have with LE6! I can make people speak faster!!!!!