Thread: How to convert music to video with adding waveform for YouTube

Default How to convert music to video with adding waveform for YouTube

Hello,

Iíve seen many music producers uploading their own music to youtube and displaying different style/theme of waveform based on the actual song beats . Here is an example about the idea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgQelqPk1lU

I think itís a software with some kind of ready to use templates, and been searching based on that, unfortunately couldnít find anything close till now.

I'm not a video editor/producer at all, I just need to upload my own produced music to youtube in a good looking theme. So anyone got an idea ? or know the software ?

Thanks in advance

It's usually done in After Effects and there's plenty of easy tutorials out there to tell exactly how to do it.
    The cats are watching us...

I have done this in blender. Search for "how to make an equalizer in blender" for tutorials.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    It's usually done in After Effects and there's plenty of easy tutorials out there to tell exactly how to do it.
    I've download it as trial version and with some youtube tutorials and experiments I managed to get the results I was looking for. The bad news for me is that it cost about £17 a month for the license and I'll be use it for 2 ~ 3 times a month! .. so I'm searching now for cheaper solution.

Thanks Grapes!

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    I have done this in blender. Search for "how to make an equalizer in blender" for tutorials.
    I'll download it now and give it a try. Sounds it suits me more than the Adobe AE specially for my current budget . Cheers!

Blog Entries

HitFilm Pro by FXHome has audio triggered plug ins. No Subscription but still going to cost you a couple of hundred
    Tim

Blog Entries

Actually the FREE HitFilmExpress might even include it. Not sure, but not prepared to **** up my installation of Pro to find out
    Tim