Thread: Inishowen in Ireland

1. Default Inishowen in Ireland

A few shots from a recent break in Ireland. A bit run and gun with a BMPCC on a mono pod and a small quad with some slight vibration issues that I had to try and work around.
    <span style="color: rgb(20, 24, 35); font-family: helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.3199996948242px;">

Blog Entries

I know you've posted in the "critique" section, but all I'm going to say is that I really enjoyed watching.

Enjoyed that immensely. Only part that didn't work for me was around 1.06 ... Too much of a contrast with all the other scenes I thought.

How do you find the BM camera ?have they sorted the issues?
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Nice one.

Blog Entries

A bit of rolling shutter (I think) here and there, but very nicely put together.
    Tim

You had some nice shots (loved the cow and the robin) and I enjoyed watching. It could have profited from a little story even if it was just showing the travel and some road signs of the location but it wasn't too random.