Default First Video

A video of our latest Lightning Club get together

http://www.rocksracing.com/Kennedale.wmv

Used:

Windows Movie Maker
    Ulead Production Studio
    Ulead GIF animator
    Video Edit Magic

Nice Video, I am not the best person to get comments from but in my opinion it was very good I liked how you made the video go very well with the music good joob

NIce job and excellent tune!
    Could be a lil shorter - if you not a big fan of the trucks or drag racing it gets tiresome after a while.
    Great stuff all the same

4. Default

I liked the sound track and the begining where you were introduced to everyone, thats given me ideas

Really liked the Truck Dragrun.

What times were they getting over the 1/4 ? i saw 7.6 seconds ? that cant be right ?
    Live from Norwich !

Sony PC1000E ( Stopped working after 13months)
    Sony HDR-HC3 4Mega Pixels High Def Mini DV Broke
    Canon HF 10 - Broke
    iPhone4 Sport
    Waiting for the Sony HDR-GW55VE

Avid Studio, + Pinnacle Studio14, Win7 64bit 12 GIG memory, Nvidia GTX590, twin 3D display, 2Terrabyte HD

What times were they getting over the 1/4 ? i saw 7.6 seconds ? that cant be right ?
    For most of the lightnings, between 12 and 13 seconds for the 1/4. The two Black lightnings run in the mid to low 10's. ( hunt'n for the 9's).

Kennedale is a local 1/8 mile track. Just were everyone met for this get together. So that 7.6 is an 1/8 mile time

And, Thanks for the kind words gents .....

Yeh I was flippin out about the truck runnin 6s then I rememebr that there are 1/8 tracks.

I'm not diggin the music, but I like this sort of thing and I like how you captured the "misc parts" of going to the races.