Thread: A different kind of digital director ...

Default A different kind of digital director ...

....beyond the hobbyist perhaps ... Nice bit of kit though

http://petapixel.com/2015/04/13/manf...for-your-dslr/
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Do you think Marc can ask for royalties for the name.

This was an enevatable piece of kit once tables etc. had been brought out. It's not actually new is it ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    This was an enevatable piece of kit once tables etc. had been brought out. It's not actually new is it ?
    Apart from CamRanger, this is the first implementation I've seen using an iPad. It's one of those things that you would have expected to have come out earlier...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    Apart from CamRanger, this is the first implementation I've seen using an iPad. It's one of those things that you would have expected to have come out earlier...
    Well it did really. As CamRanger! One of our members had it two, possibly three years ago.
    Tim

I had a camranger and found it fairly unreliable every time I really needed it. I sold it after about 8 months.

Lots of new generation cameras are now wifi enabled. i reckon soon we'll be able to use ipads and android tablets as video monitors connected by wifi *
    and with wifi becoming freely available in citys, on public transport etc etc ... the futures looking bright

ive been looking at a Sony HX60 to replace my ageing HX20V. the HX60 is wifi enabled but for stills only....at least its a step in the right direction
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933