Thread: long play tape on standard play camcorder into pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder HD

Question long play tape on standard play camcorder into pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder HD

hi all

Quick request to see if anyone can suggest a way to get pinnacle studio to do as required.

I have got a video 8 long play tape that i have managed to get playing in a camcorder than only knows how to play in standard play which means when recording it through pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder HD we are going faster than usual.

Is there anyway I could slow us down so we are running at normal speed?

Thanks for help in advance

think i might have solved my own problem, if lp is 1/2 recording speed of sp then if i ask pinnacle studio to playback at 50% then this should be ok, either than or double recording rate,

Will try speed of clip first, incase that doesnt work and double record rate is needed anyone know how to do?

Default Hi, did you find a fix to this in the end? I'm having the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by russkil View Post
    think i might have solved my own problem, if lp is 1/2 recording speed of sp then if i ask pinnacle studio to playback at 50% then this should be ok, either than or double recording rate,

Will try speed of clip first, incase that doesnt work and double record rate is needed anyone know how to do?

Hi, did you find a fix to this in the end? I'm having the same issue. Can't find a LP camcorder on eBay for love nor money.
    Thanks