Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What is this effect called?

  1. #1

    Default What is this effect called?

    Hi guys!

    I'm new to this forum. I've found it on Google, because I've been looking for an effect of which I don't know the name of nor how it's done. Only thing I have are 2 pictures of some shooter video

    There are some clips flying towards the viewer. It's kinda like flying through space and passing the stars or something like that. Buddy meant "vortex" or "wormhole" effect, but no results as of now. I assume it's done with Vegas' Track Motion, but I hope you guys know more about it.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (74.9 KB, 23 views)

  2. #2



    I'm still looking for it


Similar Threads

  1. What is this type of effect called?
    By kelvinchiufilms in forum How do I do this?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:21 AM
  2. How is this effect called?
    By Sweetamber in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 12:08 PM
  3. do any know what this effect is called on this video?
    By Impactmusik in forum Just for fun
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:50 AM
  4. Help...what is this effect called and how can I use it?
    By Samia in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:37 PM
  5. What is it called?
    By 377sps in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 04:22 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts