Thread: video feedback please!

Default video feedback please!

Hi guys!
    I have always loved filming and editing but I am never to sure what to think of what I end up producing. Could you please have a watch of some of my videos and give me constructive criticism of what you think I could do better/ what I did wrong and also stuff that you think I did well

[LINK to channel REMOVED - please see "The Rules", Mod]

If any of you would like me to give feedback to your work just post a link in the comments section and I will be happy to give you feedback.

Many thanks
    Alex
    Last edited by TimStannard; 02-12-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderall View Post
    Hi guys!
    I have always loved filming and editing but I am never to sure what to think of what I end up producing. Could you please have a watch of some of my videos and give me constructive criticism of what you think I could do better/ what I did wrong and also stuff that you think I did well
    Certainly. When you comply with the rules for this section (see sticky above). It's just keeps everything ticking along nicely. Post one video per thread is the key thing.

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderall View Post
    If any of you would like me to give feedback to your work just post a link in the comments section and I will be happy to give you feedback.
    That's petty much how this section works, although it might be wise of you to comment on other people's videos first as it shows you're not just here to take.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but the section is full of people who post here just to get hits and or reviews and never bother to give in return.

[edit] and I almost certainly WILL post comments whether you post some or not!
    Last edited by TimStannard; 02-12-2015 at 05:59 PM.
    Tim