Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Tale of a Fisherman lost at Sea. New Song/ Video shot in 4K HD

1. Default The Tale of a Fisherman lost at Sea. New Song/ Video shot in 4K HD

Hello everyone
    Here's a new song called I'll Be Home.
    The video is about a fisherman who loves & hates life on the Ocean and was all shot in 4K HD quality.
    We had so much fun making this, it was a real adventure and id love to hear any comments or feedback good or bad.
    Feel free to share also if you enjoyed

I'll Be Home (Official Video)

Chris Keys facebook https://www.facebook.com/chriskeysofficial
    Chris Keys Youtube https://www.youtube.com/chriskeysofficial

Blog Entries

Well, I'm impressed with the video. Really liked it and the focus shifts worked well ( I normally hate shallow DoF and focus shifts!). The grading was spot-on and the editing paced just right. I'm also normally a hater of hand-held camerawork for non-documentary video but it fitted really neatly with the movement of the boat.
    Really nice job.

Enjoyed the song too!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrandt Rob View Post
    Well, I'm impressed with the video. Really liked it and the focus shifts worked well ( I normally hate shallow DoF and focus shifts!). The grading was spot-on and the editing paced just right. I'm also normally a hater of hand-held camerawork for non-documentary video but it fitted really neatly with the movement of the boat.
    Really nice job.

Enjoyed the song too!
    Nice one that's thumbs up all the way, i'm happy with that
    Glad you enjoyed.

What a good video! I like the scene of sea, wave, sunshine and fishing nets. I love the song, too.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    What a good video! I like the scene of sea, wave, sunshine and fishing nets. I love the song, too.
    Great thanks, yes finally for the first time i feel the theme, audio & visual all work so well together.
    Cheers

Blog Entries

Really great looking video and well constructed. I loved the way you brought the two "storylines" (the firsherman and the singer) together.
    Tim

Liked it a lot. Especially having him sit at the bar in the end. The weather was a bit too good to show some struggling though.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Really great looking video and well constructed. I loved the way you brought the two "storylines" (the firsherman and the singer) together.
    Thank you Tim, i did have a lot of help on this one. Planned it out and directed it myself.
    Cheers for watching and commenting.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    Liked it a lot. Especially having him sit at the bar in the end. The weather was a bit too good to show some struggling though.
    Cheers good to hear. Yes your right we where kinda hoping for crazy weather which would of looked class for it but may not of got out then as they where funny a bout taking us out if the wind was more than 20 mph.
    A lot of fun anyway and a few sickish moments from looking at screens to much lol

10. Default

Anyone else want to leave a comment or feedback?
    Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast